One Stop Shop for Permits and Licenses

Contact Information

Call our 24-Hour Citizen Response Center at 303-325-8000

What's My Zoning?

Business Newsroom

Centennial's One Stop Shop section helps those who live or do business in Centennial find what they need in the most efficient, time-saving manner. Information on various processes, permits and licenses and have been brought into one single place. 

Whether you are looking to host a special event, start a business, repair a home or build one, this is your place to start! 

What type of permit or license do you need?

Browse by Category

  • One Stop Shop for BusinessesFor Businesses
    Looking to start a business? Managing a bar? Hosting an arts and crafts fair? Are you a licensed massage therapist working in Centennial? This section helps business owners with business registration, sales tax licensing, and licensing for specialized businesses such as liquor stores and pawnbrokers.
  • One Stop Shop for Building and ConstructionFor Building / Construction
    Are you a contractor or subcontractor performing work in Centennial? Taking on a home remodel project? Making an addition to your home? Building for commercial use? Replacing a fence, water heater or furnace? In this section you will find information about licensing and regulations that pertain to building permits for projects- big or small.
  • One Stop Shop For DevelopersFor Developers
    Are you a developer looking to build in Centennial? Interested in changing your existing zoning? In this section you will find information about Centennial's land development process, zoning information and required permitting.
  • One Stop Shop for ResidentsFor Residents
    Planning a block party or neighborhood cleanup project? Taking on a home remodel project? Or, maybe you just want more information on your property? In this section you'll find information about securing the correct permits for residential parking, home improvement projects and community events.
  • One Stop Shop for Special EventsFor Special Events
    Are you organizing a large event or festival in Centennial? Are you hoping to serve liquor at a special event? Having a block party or parade? Building a temporary structure? Planning a family reunion at Centennial Center Park? In this section you will find information about application processes for obtaining the required permits and/or licenses for your event. 
  • For Tax and LicensingFor Tax & Licensing
    Are you a business looking to file your taxes online? Need to register or renew your business/sales tax license? Looking for important City tax forms related to sales and use taxes? In this section you will find information on applying and obtaining the appropriate business license or registration needed to conduct business in Centennial. 

Quick Contact Info:

City of Centennial
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO  80112

(303) 325-8000 - 24-Hour Citizen Response Center
(720) 488-0933 - Fax Number



ADA Notice

Contact Us

City of Centennial
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management